Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Each serving is 2 tablespoon. This came from Kraft Food & Family. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 7 ounces roasted red peppers, drained
- 1⁄2 cup miracle whip light salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup athenos traditional crumbled reduced fat feta cheese (crumbles)
- 1 clove garlic
- triscuits reduced fat cracker (optional)
- vegetable dippers (optional)
- Place peppers, salad dressing, feta crumbles, and garlic in food processor or blender; cover.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Serve with Triscuits or vegetable dippers.