Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
From Cooking Light, this is a recipe that is delicious, but does not kill the waistline. Perfect with wine...as is most anything...enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) jar roasted red peppers (not packed in oil)
- 12 ounces light cream cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1⁄4 cup parsley
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Blend all in food processer or blender.
- Serve with Stacy’s pita chips or veggies!
- Cooking time is chill time.
So delicious and easy to make! I added a little more lime and let it sit in the fridge over night. It was so yummy and low fat. My friends enjoyed it!