Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
My current favourite recipe and snack. It has a tiny bite from cayenne, salty from the feta and sweetness. I like to do half a chip in this dip and half in hummus for a great combo of flavours.
- 3 red peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- Broil (or flame) the peppers to blacken the skin for removal.
- Coarsely chop skinned and seeded peppers and toss in olive oil.
- Lay out peppers in single layer and cook in 400F degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Combine all ingredient in a blender and puree to smooth or to a texture of your choice.
nice recipe. Just need to remember to use the cayenne and basilic vinager lightly! My dip was soooo hot! and add water to help get the right consistency