Recipe by Nymphadora Tonks
My current favourite recipe and snack. It has a tiny bite from cayenne, salty from the feta and sweetness. I like to do half a chip in this dip and half in hummus for a great combo of flavours.
- 3 red peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Broil (or flame) the peppers to blacken the skin for removal.
- Coarsely chop skinned and seeded peppers and toss in olive oil.
- Lay out peppers in single layer and cook in 400F degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Combine all ingredient in a blender and puree to smooth or to a texture of your choice.