I was clearing out all the supermarket recipe leaflets and cards and all the cut out recipes that kept piling up in my kitchen. I thought I'd post the ones that I liked the look and sound of here, to share and for future reference. This way you might find something you like and my kitchen gets decluttered! If you try it before me let me know what you think. This is from Tesco's 'Simple Steps to a Healthier 2007'. Cooking time does not include time it needs to chill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the peppers skin side up under a hot grill until the skin is black (approx. 20 mins).
- 2Place them in a sandwich bag, seal it and leave for 10 minutes.
- 3Now you should be able to remove the charred skin really easily.
- 4Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- 5Chill in the fridge for 2 hours before serving, that allows the flavours to develop and blend.
- 6Serve as a dip with vegetables or bread.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 48.2
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 102.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce