Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful for Summer BBQs or Christmas entertaining. Yummy, and some protein to boot!
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 15 ounces garbanzo beans (canned, drained, aka "Chick Peas")
- 3 red bell peppers (roasted, peeled)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Add all to food processor.
- Serve with french bread, crostini, veggies, or chips. Yumm-oh! As Ms. Ray would say 8).
I really like this dip. The flavor is great. I added a little extra garlic. I would like it to have a little bit thicker consistency, but i loved the flavor, and it makes a healthy snack.