Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a great go to sauce, and it goes well with almost any kind of meat or fish. I use this for chicken and even have put it on baked potatoes, or twice baked potatoes.
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 (12 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- Combine whipping cream, buttermilk, and lime juice in a bowl; cover and chill 8 hours.
- Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add red peppers.
- Process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Stir peppers into whipping cream mixture.
- Serve with fish or chicken, or vegetables.
- Time doesn't include time for chilling.