Roasted Red Pepper, Cilantro, Walnut, and Jalapeno Relish
- Char the bell peppers over a gas flame or in the broiler until blackened on all sides. Enclose in a paper bag and let stand 10 minutes.
- Peel, seed, and slice the peppers.
- Toast coriander and cumin seeds in a small frying pan (dry) over medium heat until aromatic. Cool and grind in a spice grinder.
- Blend walnuts, oil, cilantro, chilies, bell peppers and the ground seeds in a processor until just smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill for up to 1 day, and serve with grilled seafood.