A la Carte's Note:
Serve this with grilled seafood, chicken or lamb. From Bon Appetit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Char the bell peppers over a gas flame or in the broiler until blackened on all sides. Enclose in a paper bag and let stand 10 minutes.
- 2Peel, seed, and slice the peppers.
- 3Toast coriander and cumin seeds in a small frying pan (dry) over medium heat until aromatic. Cool and grind in a spice grinder.
- 4Blend walnuts, oil, cilantro, chilies, bell peppers and the ground seeds in a processor until just smooth.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Chill for up to 1 day, and serve with grilled seafood.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Pepper, Cilantro, Walnut, and Jalapeno Relish
Serving Size: 1 (836 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 608.2
- Calories from Fat 508
- Total Fat 56.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 15.5 g
- Protein 8.3 g