Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve this with grilled seafood, chicken or lamb. From Bon Appetit.
Make and share this Roasted Red Pepper, Cilantro, Walnut, and Jalapeno Relish recipe from Food.com.
- Char the bell peppers over a gas flame or in the broiler until blackened on all sides. Enclose in a paper bag and let stand 10 minutes.
- Peel, seed, and slice the peppers.
- Toast coriander and cumin seeds in a small frying pan (dry) over medium heat until aromatic. Cool and grind in a spice grinder.
- Blend walnuts, oil, cilantro, chilies, bell peppers and the ground seeds in a processor until just smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Chill for up to 1 day, and serve with grilled seafood.
This is amazing! I was looking for a dip/salsa and thought this may work and.... wow! Have since made it for fish and the flavors are sensational.