Recipe by JLBurnell
A great combination. I actually got this recipe from a great aunt. You could always roll it in your choice of chopped nuts if you don't like parsley. I myself am a huge parsley fan.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefinely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄3 cup jarred roasted red pepper, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, garlic powder, cayenne pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
- Stir in the roasted red peppers last.
- Spoon the mixture onto plastic wrap, and cover with another piece of plastic wrap.
- Shape into a ball, and roll in parsley to coat.
- Refrigerate until serving.