Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I Found this on the Catelli "Healthy Harvest" Rotini Pasta Box. With summer on its way I thought I'd share it.
- 1 (300 g) package rotini pasta (Healthy Harvest)
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper
- 1 cup fresh Baby Spinach, torn into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup caesar salad dressing, your favourite kind
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, toss cooked pasta with peppers, spinach,a nd Ceasar dressing and mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.