This is so easy, and sooooo much better than store-bought. Hope you'll give it a try sometime!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place quartered onion in small baking dish. Drizzle oil over.
- 3Bake until soft, about 45 minutes. Cool.
- 4Puree onion with roasted red peppers and basil leaves in food processor.
- 5Add cream cheese and blend just until combined.
- 6Season with salt and pepper to taste, pulse to blend.
- 7Transfer to medium bowl, cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- 8Place dip in center of platter/serving plate and surround with bagel chips and/or cut fresh vegetables.
- 9Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Pepper and Onion Dip
Serving Size: 1 (619 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 517.5
- Calories from Fat 445
- Total Fat 49.5 g
- Saturated Fat 30.1 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 1490.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 11.2 g