Recipe by Sarah 11879
I made this as an appetizer for Christmas and seemed to disappear into thin air! I like it with pita chips, and it's awesome with veggies and as a spread for sandwiches too!
Top Review by DDW
This one is a winner! I used jarred roasted peppers and once the garlic was roasted it was a breeze to put together. I served it with bagel chips, sliced cucumbers and baby carrots. Everyone loved it.
- 4 red bell peppers, seeded roasted and peeled
- 2 heads roasted garlic, pulp squeezed and skin removed
- 8 ounces plain soft fresh goat cheese
- 6 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 7 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- To roast peppers:.
- Slice peppers in half, place cut side up on pan and drizzle with 2 tbsp of olive oil, sprinkle with salt.
- Roast in oven at 375°F until skin blisters. Remove from oven, cool and peel off skin.
- To make dip:.
- Place the red peppers, garlic and cheese in a food processor.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Add olive oil, chopped basil, oregano, rosemary, salt and pepper and pulse until well blended.
- Place in a serving bowl; stir to make sure that the dip is homogenized.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.