My husband found this recipe on the British Medical Journal Website! Its from a competition amongst doctors to create a polymeal, which is a meal containing vital ingredients for a healthy heart. This was our favourite part of the meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220°C, gas mark 7.
- 2Place almonds on a baking tray and roast for 8 minutes until just golden.
- 3Allow to cool slightly then whiz in a blender until fine.
- 4Drain the peppers reserving 2 tbsp of oil.
- 5Add the peppers, garlic and vinegar to the blender and whiz until coarse.
- 6With the machine running pour in the oil.
- 7Season and serve with any raw vegetables you like to use for dipping.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Pepper & Almond Dip
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.0
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 103.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted red peppers packed in oil