1/2 Photos of Roasted Red Onions With Butter, Honey, and Balsamic
Courtesy of Food Network's Tyler Florence. This is one of my favorite holiday dishes. It goes with everything, it's enjoyed by everyone, and it's super easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Combine the butter, vinegar, honey, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Bring to a simmer and cook for 1 minute to reduce slightly.
- 4Place the onions, cut sides up, in a single layer on a baking pan.
- 5Drizzle the butter-vinegar mixture over and roast until soft and slightly caramelized, about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Onions With Butter, Honey, and Balsamic
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.8
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 63.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: