1/1 Photo of Roasted Red Capsicum
I found this in the New Idea magazine and it works very well.
My Private Note
- 1Preheat the oven to 200C and place the capsicums on a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes, or until the skin has blistered and turned slightly black.
- 2Place the capsicums in a plastic bag until cool.
- 3Peel the skin off the capsicums, trim any pith and remove all the seeds.
- 4Place the capsicum flesh into hot sterilised jars.
- 5Pour in the olive oil to cover.
- 6Seal immediately and store in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Capsicum
Serving Size: 1 (1398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1104.9
- Calories from Fat 813
- Total Fat 90.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.2 g
- Sugars 55.1 g
- Protein 12.9 g