I found this in the New Idea magazine and it works very well.
Make and share this Roasted Red Capsicum recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 200C and place the capsicums on a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes, or until the skin has blistered and turned slightly black.
- Place the capsicums in a plastic bag until cool.
- Peel the skin off the capsicums, trim any pith and remove all the seeds.
- Place the capsicum flesh into hot sterilised jars.
- Pour in the olive oil to cover.
- Seal immediately and store in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.