1/1 Photo of Roasted Red Bell Peppers With Sherry Vinegar
1 hr 10 mins
1 hr 10 mins
What makes these Spanish? Why, it's the inclusion of sherry vinegar. Another winner from Jose Andres.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oven to 400 F degrees.
- 2Brush the peppers with a thin film of the olive oil and place them in a roasting pan.
- 3Roast for 30 minutes, turning them over every 10 minutes until all sides are browned. Remove the pan from the oven and allow the peppers to cool.
- 4Peel, seed and tear them into strips. Set aside.
- 5Heat the remaining oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until brown, about 1 minute.
- 6Add the peppers and water, cover the pan, and cook on low heat until sauce has a silky texture and becomes emulsified, about 30 minutes.
- 7Add the sherry vinegar, salt to taste, and the parsley. Serve at room temperature or allow to cool.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Bell Peppers With Sherry Vinegar
Serving Size: 1 (656 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 731.2
- Calories from Fat 657
- Total Fat 73.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sherry wine vinegar