Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This lets you taste the true flavor of the squas--it's great!
Make and share this Roasted Red Bell Pepper Zucchini & Yellow Squash recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cubed
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 8 fresh basil leaves, cut into very thin strips
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with the salt and pepper; toss well.
- Place in ungreased 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan and bake uncovered for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables from oven and toss with the vinegar, pine nuts, and basil; serve at once.
It was too hot to roast the veggies so I pan fried them instead in olive oil and they were fantastic. Nice combination and so simple.
haven't made it so can't rate it. Roasted vegetables are cooked at various temps...what is oven temp here?
Tasty! Used sliced baby yellow squash (before the first freeze took what was trying to grow in the backyard), no zucchini, & added some sliced fresh carrots from the farm. All organic and yummy. Only had dried basil, bummer.