1/2 Photos of Roasted Red Bell Pepper Pasta
In Los Angeles, my cousin made variations of this every single night and it is the best combination of flavors for a pasta that I have ever had! Everyone I have made it for has begged me to make it again and again... but always use SHREDDED parmesan! (Great with French Bread)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil on medium to high heat in large skillet or wok.
- 2Add mushrooms, onions and all seasonings and saute for 15 to 20 minutes (Stir-fry style).
- 3Meanwhile, slice roasted red bell peppers as desired.
- 4Add the peppers to onions and mushrooms and continue to saute for another 5 minutes.
- 5Cook pasta and drain.
- 6Toss contents of skillet in with pasta and the parmesan cheese (I always serve more parmesan in a separate bowl as well).
Browse Our Top Penne Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Penne Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Bell Pepper Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 761.8
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 49.9 mg
- Sodium 1843.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 32.1 g