2 hrs 5 mins
If you love hummus, this recipe is worth trying! This takes only minutes to make but must be chilled for for a couple of hours before serving. Serve this with tortilla chips. Adjust all ingredients to taste.
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) can navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, drained and chopped (can use more)
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Process all the ingredients except the olive oil and cilantro (start with 1 teaspoon salt) until smooth.
- 2With the processor running pour the oil in through the chute in a slow steady stream; process until smooth.
- 3Season with more salt if desired and stir in the cilantro.
- 4Cover and chill for about 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Bell Pepper Hummus (Vegetarian)
Serving Size: 1 (677 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.7
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2177.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 25.2 g