Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley, Crushed
- fresh parsley, Chopped or dried parsley, Crushed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Slice the peppers in half, vertically, and remove the seeds.
- Char under the broiler on both sides (about 5 minutes per side).
- Remove and cool.
- Peel and dice the peppers and set aside.
- Blend the mayonnaise and sour cream until smooth.
- Mix in the lemon juice and parsley then blend in the peppers.
- Cover and chill.
- Garnish with additional parsley and sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Deli Meats, Elephant Garlic Chips, Baby Corn, String Beans, Carrots, Bread