Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple recipe with great ingredients for quick, easy, delicious cooking.
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut lengthwise into 1-inch wide strips
- 2 eggplants, halved and sliced thin to make half moon pieces, peeling isn't necessary
- 4 zucchini, sliced thin
- 5 plum tomatoes, quartered lengthwise and seeded
- 2 shallots, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, to coat
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning (optional)
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Using a baking sheet, combine vegetables. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and season with spices. Toss to coat vegetables evenly.
- Roast until just tender, 20 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish.