George Cooks's Note:
Simple recipe with great ingredients for quick, easy, delicious cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut lengthwise into 1-inch wide strips
- 2 eggplants, halved and sliced thin to make half moon pieces, peeling isn't necessary
- 4 zucchini, sliced thin
- 5 plum tomatoes, quartered lengthwise and seeded
- 2 shallots, peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, to coat
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- 2Using a baking sheet, combine vegetables. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and season with spices. Toss to coat vegetables evenly.
- 3Roast until just tender, 20 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Ratatouille
Serving Size: 1 (581 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.2
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 463.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 6.2 g