Prep 15 mins
Cook 28 mins
Healthy and delicious roasted veggies. Great served with bread and salad.
- cooking spray
- 3 1⁄2 cups cubed eggplants (1 small)
- 1 cup zucchini (1 small)
- 8 white pearl onions, Halved
- 1 medium yellow sweet pepper, cut into 1 inch strips
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Coat a 15x10x1 inch pan with cooking spray. Place eggplant, zucchini, onions, yellow pepper and parsley in the pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together garlic, oil, salt and pepper. Drizzle over vegetables; toss to coat.
- Roast, uncovered, in a 450 oven about 20 minutes or until veggies are tender and lightly browned, stirring once. Stir in tomatoes and lemon juice. Roast, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes more or until tomatoes are very soft and starting to juice out.