Recipe by Chef Boy-R "Diabetic" Danny
You can change up this recipe with blueberries or blackberries. I like the raspberries the best, If the wings don't stay in place when you tuck them in, use butcher string. Enjoy
- 5 lbs duck
- 4 garlic cloves, smashed
- 2 rosemary sprigs
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and pat the duck dry.
- Sprinkle some kosher salt inside the duck and rub it in a little.
- Place the duck on the rotisserie.
- Add the mashed garlic, sprigs of rosemary and the olive oil in the drip pan of the rotisserie.
- Set your rotisserie for 1 1/2 hours, basting the duck every 20 minutes or so.
- Take the raspberries and sprinkle the Grand Marnier over them and set aside.
- When the duck is done, set to the side for 5 minutes or so.
- In a large non-stick skillet add the butter and brown sugar; heat on medium high. Once the mixture is bubbling, add the raspberries and mash them around a little until they're hot. Pull from the heat.
- Cut the duck up. Plate and then drizzle some raspberry sauce over it.