Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Last year I asked my son to plant me some radishes and then I found this recipe in Cuisine at Home-Parties, Picnics and Potlucks. It is just great. If you grow your own be sure to save the tops, if you don't try and find the whole ones at your local farmers market or store.
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 lb radish, trimmed and quartered (reserve the greens)
- 1 lb small red potato, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped scallion
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° with large baking sheet inside.
- For the vinaigrette, whisk together the vinegar, 3 tablespoons olive oil, Dijon mustard, parsley and dill; season with salt and pepper.
- For the salad, toss radishes and potatoes with 2 tablespoons olive oil to coat; season with salt and pepper. Transfer to hot baking sheet.
- Roast radish and potato mixture for 10 minutes, the stir and roast until golden, 10 to 15 minutes more. Stir reserved radish greens into mixture and return to oven; roast 2 minutes more. Transfer mixture to a large bowl; toss with vinaigrette and scallions just before serving.