- 2 lbs purple potatoes, cubed
- 6 cups kale, stemmed and chopped
- 1 cup yogurt (use soy yogurt to make this vegan!)
- 4 teaspoons mustard oil, divided
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dried dill (to taste)
- 4 green onions, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss potatoes in 2 tsps mustard oil and spread on baking sheet. Bake 35 minutes or until tender.
- Turn off oven. Sprinkle kale over potatoes and return to oven for 5 minutes. The remaining heat will wilt the kale.
- Mix yogurt, remaining oil, Dijon mustars, dill, green onions, salt, pepper and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Chill in fridge.
- Remove potatoes and kale from oven and allow to cool 15 minutes.
- Combine yogurt mixture with kale and potatoes.