1 hr 10 mins
Don't discard that Halloween/Thanksgiving pumpkin you bought for decoration. It will provide you with many side dishes as well as deserts. This is one of my favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Spray 8"x8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3Arrange 4 pumpkin section, skin side down, in dish.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Place 2 pats butter on each pumpkin section.
- 6Sprinkle with brown sugar to taste.
- 7Cover dish and place on center rack of oven for one (1) hour.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Pumpkin (Winter Squash)
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.2
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 102.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: