Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Don't discard that Halloween/Thanksgiving pumpkin you bought for decoration. It will provide you with many side dishes as well as deserts. This is one of my favorites.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 8"x8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange 4 pumpkin section, skin side down, in dish.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place 2 pats butter on each pumpkin section.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar to taste.
- Cover dish and place on center rack of oven for one (1) hour.