Recipe by m10419
Don't discard that Halloween/Thanksgiving pumpkin you bought for decoration. It will provide you with many side dishes as well as deserts. This is one of my favorites.
- 1 medium pumpkin, cleaned and cut into 4-inchx4-inch sections
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup Splenda brown sugar blend
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 8"x8" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange 4 pumpkin section, skin side down, in dish.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place 2 pats butter on each pumpkin section.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar to taste.
- Cover dish and place on center rack of oven for one (1) hour.