Yummy comfort food. I'm thinking about serving this at my fall wedding. For vegetarians, sub vegtable stock for the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Place pumpkin on a cookie sheet; drizzle lightly with olive oil. Roast for 40 minutes.
- 2Place a large sauce pan over medium heat; add pumpkin, stock and curry powder. Cook for a few minutes.
- 3Place pumpkin mixture in a blender; blend until smooth.
- 4Return mixture to saucepan. Mix in coconut milk; heat for a few minutes until hot. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with shaved coconut.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Pumpkin Soup With Toasted Coconut
Serving Size: 1 (524 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.7
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.2 mg
- Sodium 382.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 10.3 g