Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Yummy comfort food. I'm thinking about serving this at my fall wedding. For vegetarians, sub vegtable stock for the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350. Place pumpkin on a cookie sheet; drizzle lightly with olive oil. Roast for 40 minutes.
- Place a large sauce pan over medium heat; add pumpkin, stock and curry powder. Cook for a few minutes.
- Place pumpkin mixture in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Return mixture to saucepan. Mix in coconut milk; heat for a few minutes until hot. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with shaved coconut.