Prep 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is more of a method then a recipe. Great seasonal treat!
- 1 1⁄2 cups raw pumpkin seeds (seeds from one large pumpkin)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Remove seeds from pumpkin. Remove all pumpkin membrane and rinse.
- Dry seeds and spread in one single layer over some paper toweling. Sprinkle evenly with salt.
- Once pumpkin seeds are fairly dry transfer to a metal pie plate and pour on melted butter.
- Set oven to broil and stir seeds frequently (about every minute or two) until nice and golden.