1/10 Photos of Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Next time you carve pumpkins or cook fresh pumpkins don't throw out the pumpkin seeds. They make great snacks that are rich in fiber and kids love them. Purists will want only salt as a seasoning, but if you're feeling adventurous, experiment and have fun with seasoning blends. (From Fabulous Foods)
My Private Note
cups se ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2While it's OK to leave some strings and pulp on your seeds (it adds flavor) clean off any major chunks.
- 3Toss pumpkin seeds in a bowl with the melted butter or oil and seasonings of your choice.
- 4Spread pumpkin seeds in a single layer on baking sheet.
- 5Bake for about 45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1148.8
- Calories from Fat 922
- Total Fat 102.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 80.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 58.5 g