Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A great salad to serve alongside any meat dish or could be used as part of a vegetarian meal.
Make and share this Roasted Pumpkin and Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Place pumpkin pieces onto an oven tray.Drizzle lightly with olive oil and cook in oven 20 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and capsicum and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook pasta in boiling salted water until tender then drain.
- Blanch snow peas and carrot. Add all vegetables and corriandeer to cooked pasta.
- Add sauce, dressing and salt and peeper combine well and serve.