A great salad to serve alongside any meat dish or could be used as part of a vegetarian meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pumpkin pieces onto an oven tray.Drizzle lightly with olive oil and cook in oven 20 minutes.
- 2Add tomatoes and capsicum and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile cook pasta in boiling salted water until tender then drain.
- 4Blanch snow peas and carrot. Add all vegetables and corriandeer to cooked pasta.
- 5Add sauce, dressing and salt and peeper combine well and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Pumpkin and Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (436 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.5
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 265.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 13.6 g