Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A great salad to serve alongside any meat dish or could be used as part of a vegetarian meal.
- 2 cups chopped pumpkin, 2cm cubes
- 500 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red capsicum
- 1 red onion
- 300 g shell pasta
- 1 cup snow peas, Halved
- 1 large carrot, Thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- salt and pepper (to season)
- olive oil
- Place pumpkin pieces onto an oven tray.Drizzle lightly with olive oil and cook in oven 20 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and capsicum and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook pasta in boiling salted water until tender then drain.
- Blanch snow peas and carrot. Add all vegetables and corriandeer to cooked pasta.
- Add sauce, dressing and salt and peeper combine well and serve.