Recipe by gailanng
Truffle oil is a finishing oil that kicks up the humble potato. From Life's Ambrosia.
- 1 lb baby red potato, scrubbed clean
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon white truffle oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non stick spray set aside.
- Place potatoes in a large pot of boiling water. Bring to a boil and cook potatoes just until fork tender. Drain.
- Lay potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, shaking the baking sheet halfway through. Turn on the broiler and broil for 5 - 7 minutes or until the skin starts to crisp slightly.
- In a bowl whisk together salt, garlic powder, pepper and olive oil. Transfer hot potatoes to seasoning mixture. Toss to coat. Drizzle with truffle oil.