Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 6 potatoes, long narrow
- 6 ripe plum tomatoes, sliced
- olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary (tsp. dry)
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook potatoes in skins, done but firm.
- Peel and slice crosswise 1/2 in.
- Oil large shallow baking dish.
- Alternate potatoes and tomatoes in rows.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil, sprinkle with rosemary, chives, salt and pepper.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until potatoes begin to turn golden crisp around edge.
This was a wonderful change for potatoes, and very easy to make!
This dish was lovely. All my guests complimented it.