1/15 Photos of Roasted Potatoes With Sage and Lemon
1 hr 20 mins
From Australian Better Homes and Garden Diabetic Living issue 10 2007. NUTRITION INFO per serving - 505kj, total fat 3.8g (sat. fat 0.5g), cholesterol 0mg, sodium 4mg, carbs 17g, fibre 2.7g, protein 3.1g, carb. exchanges 1, GI est. High. It is suggested for a quick lunch - toss the still warm potatoes from the oven with mixed salad green, grilled squash, corn and capsicum (bell peppers) and pour over 100% fat free balsamic dressing and serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius.
- 2Place potatoes in a large saucepan (with a lid) and cover with plenty of cold water.
- 3Cover and bring to the boil, reduce heat to medium and cook, partially covered for 10 minutes, or until tender but still firm.
- 4Drain well and while still warm, cut them into quarters.
- 5While potatoes are cooking, in a small bowl combine the finely chopped sage, zest, oil, water, garlic and pepper.
- 6Spray a 3 litre (12 cup) capacity baking dish with cooking spray.
- 7Place the potatoes in the dish, pout over the sage mixture and gently toss until potatoes are evenly coated.
- 8Bake, turning once halfway during cooking, about 35 to 45 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- 9Garnish with the extra sages leaves if using.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Potatoes With Sage and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.4
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: