Recipe by Bev
This recipe came from Bon Appetit Magazine, February, 2002.
Top Review by Evie*
Ive found another winner! Loved these potatoes, everything about them, from the aroma whilst cooking to the flavours whilst munching. I used fresh rosemary, (lucky enough to have some in the garden,) and used garlic from a jar. Very tasty, thanks for posting Bev.
- 8 ounces red potatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon other coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper in medium bowl to coat.
- Transfer potatoes to small baking sheet; roast 20 minutes, stirring once.
- Add garlic and rosemary to potatoes; toss.
- Roast until potatoes are just tender, about 10 minutes.
- Transfer to plate; serve.
- Makes 2 servings.