Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Rosemary tastes great in so many recipes, and brings a special touch to potatoes. Got this recipe from Crisco.
- 4 lbs small variety potatoes, cut in half (Yukon Gold, red, purple, new, etc.)
- 1⁄3 cup crisco light olive oil
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Place potatoes, oil, garlic, onion, rosemary and salt and pepper in large baking pan. Toss well to mix ingredients.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, stirring occasionally and gently until the potatoes are cooked and lightly browned.
Great recipe! Sometimes I use all red potatoes. I prefer to roast mine at 450( they brown crispier). Thanks for taking the time to post.
This was a very good dish dish. The potatoes were nicely roasted, and the rosemary perfectly seasoned the dish. And it was such an easy dish to prepare.
Thanks for posting this recipe! Made it for my family and we LOVED it. Very easy.... I baked at 350 for about an hour with the roast we had, then turned up to 425 for about 10 minutes.