Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great for a special occasion.
- 10 small red potatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons herbes de provence
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Place potatoes in a roasting pan. Pour oil over potatoes and sprinkle with pepper and herbs de Provence.
- Stir potatoes to coat all sides. Bake, uncovered, for about 1 hour or until potatoes are fork tender. Stir occasionally while roasting.
This was a nice, easy recipe. I used olive oil instead of vegetable oil and cut the potatoes to shorten the cooking time. I will make these again.
This was an easy to make, flavorful accompaniment to Herb Crusted Pork Tenderloins 218292. We don't keep vegetable oil on hand, so we subbed olive oil, which I prefer anyway. Otherwise, we followed ingredients/instructions as posted. I would definitely make this side again. Thanks!
Use olive oil!!! Its wonderful...