Roasted Potatoes With Garlic, Lemon and Oregano
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the potatoes in a single layer in a 13-X-9-inch baking dish and pour the oil over them. Add the garlic, dried oregano, salt and pepper to taste and toss well to coat with the oil.
- Bake the potatoes for 15 minutes.
- Add the stock, toss and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Add the lemon juice, toss and bake for 10 to 15 minutes more, or until the potatoes are cooked through.
- If you like, preheat the broiler and broil the potatoes for 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with the fresh oregano and serve at once.