Recipe by Bizzy-Bee
From Nigella Lawson. These always turn out perfect!
Top Review by karen
I hate to give a bad review because I really thought I was going to love this. But the temp was too high and the cooking time too long. My garlic was completely burnt all the way through and the potatoes were too dry and overcooked. I should have taken them out after 30 minutes when I was shaking the pan and noticed the garlic partially burnt, but I trusted the time given the good reviews. My guess is it only need about 30 minutes total.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Wash and dry the potatoes, but don't bother to peel them.
- cut them into about 3/4-inch dice.
- Toss in a large oven tray and pour over the oil, smulching around with your hands to mix well.
- Separate the head of garlic into cloves adding them to the tray.
- Roast for about 1 hour, turning once or twice during that time, until crispy and golden but still soft on the inside.
- When they're done, remove to a large plate and sprinkle with salt.