1/1 Photo of Roasted Potatoes With Garlic
1 hr 10 mins
From Nigella Lawson. These always turn out perfect!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Wash and dry the potatoes, but don't bother to peel them.
- 3cut them into about 3/4-inch dice.
- 4Toss in a large oven tray and pour over the oil, smulching around with your hands to mix well.
- 5Separate the head of garlic into cloves adding them to the tray.
- 6Roast for about 1 hour, turning once or twice during that time, until crispy and golden but still soft on the inside.
- 7When they're done, remove to a large plate and sprinkle with salt.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Potatoes With Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.6
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 15.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 5.2 g