- 907.18 g small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml fresh thyme, chopped
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 2 (793.78 g) can artichokes, drained and cut into quarters
- 1 yellow onion, cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- 118.29 ml feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 Farenheit. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine the potatoes, olive oil, thyme and pepper in a bowl and turn to coat. Pour the potato mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Roast for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. After the 25 minutes, add the artichokes and onion. Roast for another 20 minutes. Put the potatoes, artichokes and onions into a serving bowl and top with the feta cheese. Serve immediately.