- 2 lbs small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichokes, drained and cut into quarters
- 1 yellow onion, cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 Farenheit. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Combine the potatoes, olive oil, thyme and pepper in a bowl and turn to coat. Pour the potato mixture onto the baking sheet.
- Roast for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. After the 25 minutes, add the artichokes and onion. Roast for another 20 minutes. Put the potatoes, artichokes and onions into a serving bowl and top with the feta cheese. Serve immediately.