Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs baking potatoes, peeled and quartered lengthwise
- 1 large sweet red pepper, halved,stemmed,seeded and cut into 8 wedges
- 1 large sweet green pepper, halved,stemmed,seeded and cut into 8 wedges
- 4 small onions, halved and quartered lengthwise
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- fresh rosemary, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Arrange the potatoes and the red and green peppers alternately in a spoke pattern in a shallow, 12-inch round baking dish.
- Pile the onions in the center.
- Scatter the garlic over the top.
- Drizzle with oil, and sprinkle with rosemary, salt and black pepper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the vegetables are lightly golden and tender, or about 45 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs.
We really enjoyed this! It was easy, we had all the ingredients on hand and it was delicious. I may try different cuts with the potatoes for somewhat faster cooking but this was very good. Thanks!
I had a pkg of mini sweet red, yellow and orange peppers that needed to be used up. Made this as directed but (unfortunately) forgot the garlic. The veggies were delicious and I agree with others that the amount of oil could be reduced.