1/1 Photo of Roasted Potatoes in Olive Oil and Herbs
For my 46th birthday my husband treated me to a one-evening cooking course. It must have been one of the most enjoyable evenings I've ever had. This recipe is from that course. It was a meat-laden course, but these potatoes served as the perfect foil to the meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 kg small potato
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, finely minced
- coarse salt
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
assortment of fresh herbs
- 1Preheat the oven to 250 degrees centigrade.
- 2Do not peel the potatoes. Cook them in boiling water until soft. Cool until the potatoes are comfortable to hold in your hand.
- 3Halve the cooked potatoes and score the undersides in a crisscross pattern. Transfer them to a large bowl.
- 4Add the olive oil and fresh herbs to the bowl. Mix well until the potatoes are all coated.
- 5Place the potatoes cut side up in a roasting pan and roast in the oven for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Potatoes in Olive Oil and Herbs
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.9
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g