Recipe by ~Paula~
A wonderfully flavorful side dish!
Top Review by Merlot
We really enjoyed this dish!!!! The salt, pepper and garlic added nice flavor to the vegetables without overpowering them. Great way to enjoy those wonderful fresh veggies right out of the garden. Thanks so much for sharing it, ~Paula~.
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into quarters (approx. 2 pounds)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 quart green beans (I use frozen)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 garlic cloves
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400^.
- Spray a jellyroll pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Toss potatoes in a zip-top bag with 2 T. olive oil.
- Scatter on pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast until tender, approximately 50 minutes, turning occasionally.
- In the meantime, cook the green beans in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 3 minutes.
- Drain beans and pat dry.
- Place beans, tomatoes, and garlic in another zip-top bag.
- Add 2 T. olive oil and shake to mix.
- When potatoes are tender, add the bean mixture and roast another 8 minutes.