1/2 Photos of Roasted Potatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, and Green Beans
1 hr 15 mins
A wonderfully flavorful side dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400^.
- 2Spray a jellyroll pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3Toss potatoes in a zip-top bag with 2 T. olive oil.
- 4Scatter on pan and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Roast until tender, approximately 50 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 6In the meantime, cook the green beans in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 3 minutes.
- 7Drain beans and pat dry.
- 8Place beans, tomatoes, and garlic in another zip-top bag.
- 9Add 2 T. olive oil and shake to mix.
- 10When potatoes are tender, add the bean mixture and roast another 8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Potatoes, Cherry Tomatoes, and Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g