- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 medium carrots, cut into 1-1/2-inch thick circles
- 1 1⁄2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 4 cups Red Bliss potatoes, cut into 1-1/2-inch thick slices
- 3 medium parsnips, cut into 1-1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 cup sweet potato, cut into 1-1/2-inch thick slices
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease an 11" x 7" baking sheet with extra virgin olive oil.
- Place the vegetables in the baking sheet and add the dried herbs, salt and pepper.
- Toss well, evenly coating all the vegetables with the seasonings and oil.
- Add more oil if the vegetables seem dry.
- Spread the vegetables evenly on a large baking sheet.
- Place on the middle rack in the oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.