Recipe by trelawney8
I found this recipe for just the potatoes online somewhere and have morphed it into my own favorite side dish (or an easy main course for a low key night)
- 2 medium red potatoes, washed
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- black pepper, to taste
- cayenne pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice potatoes and tomatoes into thin slices.
- Pour olive oil into ovenproof casserole dish.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Lightly toss potatoes and tomatoes in olive oil mixture.
- Potatoes taste best (crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside) if they are spread out in a single layer with tomatoes interlaced above and below.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 40 minutes or until golden and slightly crispy.