Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Cheap and easy.
- 3 potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch rings
- 5 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray or grease lightly with olive oil.
- Put a layer of potatoes on the bottom of the dish, top with a layer of onion, sprinkle with garlic, drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over it then season with salt and pepper.
- Repeat until all potatoes and onion are used.
- Bake about 35-40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
I also covered with foil for the first part. Delicious! We loved them. And we love garlic so much that I also added a sprinkle of garlic Mrs. Dash.
Quick and easy way to make roasted potatoes. I also covered these for the first 30 minutes of cook time. *Made for Spring 2010 PAC*
Loved the garlic flavour in this dish, but then I do like my garlic strong! I followed Dreamer's suggestion and covered the dish with foil for about the first half hour. Lovely recipe! Made for PAC Spring 2010.