- 3 potatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch rings
- 5 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray or grease lightly with olive oil.
- Put a layer of potatoes on the bottom of the dish, top with a layer of onion, sprinkle with garlic, drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil over it then season with salt and pepper.
- Repeat until all potatoes and onion are used.
- Bake about 35-40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.