Recipe by internetnut
Simply roasted with shallots, salt and pepper and a splash of olive oil, this tasty vegetable combo makes a winning side dish! No shallots, a red onion, cut into thin wedges, will also work well. I found this recipe in Woman's World magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
Top Review by morgainegeiser
This was easy and I love the combo of potatoes and green beans. The only thing I would do differently the next time is cut my potatoes up much smaller as my green beans got done way ahead of my potatoes. Otherwise, it was great.
- 680.38 g baby red potatoes, quartered (4 cups)
- 226.79 g green beans, trimmed (2 cups)
- 4 large shallots, trimmed and quartered
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 3.69 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375. In large bowl, combine potatoes, green beans, shallots, oil, salt and pepper; toss until well coated.
- Spread in single layer in roasting pan; roast 45 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time, until potatoes and shallots are golden brown. Transfer to serving dish; stir in parsley.