Feast Your Eyes!'s Note:
In most homes this Thanksgiving season, it's the proud turkey that serves as the centerpiece of the holiday meal. But let's not forget the humble side dishes that help to make this memorable meal complete. Like this flavorful and fresh roasted vegetable dish that is sure to receive ooooh's and ahhhh's from your dinner guests. The little additons like the prosciutto, crushed red pepper and zesty Italian dressing give this roasted potatoe and corn side dish a healty helping of 'autumn-zing'.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Halve potatoes; toss in dressing with the onion - coat well. Place potatoes and onion in a large/wide baking pan.
- 3Brush corn with olive oil; add to baking pan. Sprinkle vegetables lightly with salt and red pepper flakes.
- 4Roast in oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- 5Cool just long enough until corn can be easily handled; cut corn off of the cobs.
- 6Transfer potatoes and onions to a warmed serving platter; place potatoes cut side down. Top with corn and sprinkle with prosciutto. Garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Potatoes and Corn With Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.7
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 341.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: